The purpose of the Account Sales Executive (ASE) is to manage multiple corporate, small, medium, and large accounts with revenues up to $15mm+. This amount can change based on other responsibilities and dynamics of designated territory. The ASE will be responsible for building strong business relationships through directly selling of company products, services. This role will be directly responsible for the following but not limited to communicating weekly sales updates, selling recaps, business reviews, data entry using company recommended software…e.g., In-sightly, and or other software approved by management. This is an individual contributor role which means you will be responsible for hitting business unit goals assigned by the leadership team.
Requirements of the role:
- New Business Hunter
- Data entry
- Calling and meeting with prospects
- Conducting sales and marketing presentations to key accounts
- Customer Service and Follow through with key actions that foster a positive partnership
- Engaging with clients during local, regional, and national trade shows, conventions, and meetings
- Travel 10% minimal travel within the MN/IA/WI markets
- Contact new and existing leads provided by manager, but also new lead cultivation created by the individual through direct selling, face to face, warm, cold, calling, follow up, sales presentations, table events, conferences, local, and regional business development opportunities approved by manager.
- Manage all aspects of business development and sales in multiple accounts, including creating pipeline updates, and follow up communication.
- Serve as a key member of sales team who contributes to strategic direction of customer relationship with local and regional accounts.
- Secure local and regional business with assigned sales goals created by leadership team. Corporate account(s) with an emphasis on products and/or services within core capabilities of the company. Develop, plan and implement strategic selling plans, qualify customer targets, achieve sales objectives including volume, profit and expense to multi-unit key accounts.
- Willingness to collaborate with multiple depts., areas within the business in order to provide an effortless experience to the end user.
- Manage the business relationship of existing major national account customers. Be their POC for any business opportunities, account management, questions, or concerns.
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and develop opportunities to penetrate account.
- Assist the manager of sales including the leadership team with development of new account and business opportunities at the local and regional level
- Up to 10% travel.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity, and adaptability to changing situations. Key is the ability to understand the customer”s needs and develop appropriate solutions through leveraging the internal services team.
- Ability to integrate and analyze data. Strong negotiations skills a must along with the ability to stand firm when necessary.
- Experience and ability to call on the highest level executives required.
- Should be able to identify best methods to bring products and services successfully activated and to market.
- Prior experience selling to and managing multiple accounts, relationships or past sales contact with key customers preferred.
- Project management and an accounting/math aptitude strongly desired.
- BA/BS degree Years of Experience: 5+ years of relevant selling experience.
- Work remotely / at home
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Comfortable with face to face, over the phone, and presentation selling techniques while making 30-45 calls a day to prospects within a designated area, and customer focus group.
- 3-4 face to face selling appointments per week.
- 100% Commission role ASE can earn up to 45% commission with bonus opportunities once target quotas are met or exceeded
- SVEDA sample incl. package (1)
- SVEDA product list, upc, size-chart, and other specifications (1) copy
- SVEDA sales-booklets (25)
- SVEDA order forms (25)
- Give you access to commission spreadsheet and sales tracker
- Schedule future in the field work day for management to travel out to work with you