Finger clip pulse oximeter is a device designed to provide an accurate reading of your blood oxygen level and pulse rate from your fingertip.
- Percentage index (PI) measurement.
- Widely used in homes, medical institutions and community centers.
- Accurate measurement of SPO2 and PR.
- SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bar graph display.
- Low battery indicator.
- Four directions and six display modes.
- Automatic shutdown when no signal.
- Pulse sound function.
- Alarm function.
- Dome mode.
- Brightness control.
- Anti-motion interference.
- Perfusion index display.
- Color: Black
- Size: 57.8 x 31 x 32.4 mm
- Power: 2 x AAA 1.5 V Battery (Not Included)
- Power Consumption: Less Than 30mA
- Working Temperature: 5 ℃ -40 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -10 ℃ -50 ℃
- Relative Humidity: 15% -80% (Non-condensing)
- Hemoglobin Saturation: 94 ~ 100
- Pulse Rate: 50 ~ 130
- Hemoglobin Saturation Display: 35% to 100%
- Pulse Rate Display: 30-250BPM
- Hemoglobin Saturation Resolution: 1%
- Pulse Rate Resolution: 1 BPM
- Hemoglobin Saturation Accuracy: 2% (70% -100%) Unspecified (≤70%)
- Pulse Frequency Accuracy: 2BPM
- Measuring range: 35-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: 70% -100%, ± 2%, 0% -69% Undefined
- Measurement Range: 25-250 BPM (Heartbeat Per Minute)
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Accuracy: 2 BPM
- Pulse Intensity: Bar Graph Indicator and Plethysmograph
- 2 x 1.5V 600 mAh AAA alkaline batteries can work continuously for 20 hours
- Power Consumption: 30mA (Normal)
- Battery Status: Indicator Icons and Notifications
- Automatic Shutdown Function: 10 Seconds After No Signal
- Measurement Performance at Low Perfusion: 0.3%
Please read the manual carefully before use.
Use 75% density medical alcohol to clean the surface of the machine. Use a dry cloth with a small amount of alcohol to prevent alcohol from penetrating into the device.